Contact Us to Schedule
Your Inspection Today
CJR Property Inspections Inspections Done with Integrity
CJR Property Inspections is a family owned Virginia Home Inspection Company, primarily operates in Northeastern Virginia. We operate out of Fredericksburg, VA but have a large footprint from Winchester, Alexandria, Colonial Beach, Tappahannock, Ashland, Culpepper, and points in between. We take pride in giving our clients the most thorough home inspection they’ve ever experienced when making such a major investment. We are state licensed and insured with over 3,500 home inspections performed, we look forward to adding you to our growing list of satisfied clients.
Why CJR Home Inspections for Your Virginia Home Inspection?
- Fully licensed according to July 2017 DPOR requirements, with NRS (New Residential Structure) designation.
- 2 inspectors at most inspections. (Often for homes less than 1500 Finished Square Feet we send 1 inspector).
- Thoroughness is our goal therefore our inspectors will debrief you onsite. This simply means we go over your report with you at your home before we leave.
- We present an electronic report during the inspection, complete with embedded pictures and video where needed. Our Inspectors go over this report with you before we leave the property.
- We send the report to you, online, the same day.
- CJR remains available to you after the purchase of your home, to answer any questions you may have… even 2 years down the road. We will also return and re-inspect your home for only an additional $100.
- CJR uses RecallChek to check and register your appliances for recalls. If a recall happens in the future you will be notified by RecallChek.
- CJR uses an Infrared camera. This is a fantastic diagnostic tool which helps us diagnose problems behind the walls that we aren’t able to see with the human eye. This is offered at no extra charge to you.
- CJR adheres to the Virginia Standards of Practice.
- Certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors Standards (ASHI).
- Certified with the Virginia Department of Professional Occupational Regulation.
- CJR checks installed yard sprinkler systems at no extra charge if the home is not winterized.
- We inspect minor outbuildings (sheds) at no extra charge. Additional charges for substantial outbuildings and barns apply.
Other Home Inspection Services CJR Offers:
- Radon Testing
- Infrared Imaging Inspection
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspection
- Well Inspections and Well Water Testing
- Home Air Tightness Testing (Blower Door Testing)
- Winterization/De-winterization services for a vacant house
DPOR Licensed Inspectors
NRS (New Residential Structure) Specialty Designation
Check out our reviews on:
Leave Your Review
Want to leave a review, or read reviews from customers on this site? You’re in the right place!
The most thorough inspectors you could want, in order to see if there are any problems in ... Read more
Very good team! They are very thorough (4.5hrs for our 1500sq house), and leave no stone unturned... Read more
John is by far the best Home inspector I have ever used in my 15 years in the business ! I... Read more